The PINK Commander!!

Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm really missing my man right now. Friday the exhaust fell out of my car at 9:30 at night in the rain on the side of hwy 75 at 56th St. North (yeah, if any of you saw a sad little girl on the side of the highway Fri. night and didn't stop to help, here's your guilt trip. JK). Last night my Daddy came over to help me fix my leaking faucet. By the end of the evening (10:30 pm) I had a new sink...in my bedroom floor, 1/2 an inch of water in the bathroom floor and no running water in the house. This morning I got up and took the car to be repaired. I went to the hardware store to buy the missing pieces of the sink. Now everything is fixed and back to fuctional and I feel miserable. I just want to go to bed, and I don't want to get up until it is sunny and 80 degrees outside. I want to throw a screaming crying fit and I can't even get a tear out. Oh yeah, I also came into contact with a really good old friend that I hadn't takled to in a few years. We talked yesterday and I learned that he has prostate cancer. He is 26. The same age as my man. I really miss my man. It has finally hit. The depression. BLAH. Ok, I'm going back to bed now. Oh wait I can't. My kids want stickers and snacks and God knows what else they will want before 8 tonight. Aaaargghhh.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:12 AM, Blogger SuperMom said…

    When it rains, it pours, right? We're here for you, girlie.

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger LiteratureLover said…

    Oh man, that is rough! Your car AND your faucets? Then your friend? And on top of all that missing your man?! I am hurting for you, girl!

    For future reference, please know that you can call us if you need anything (even being rescued from the side of the road).

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger jesprincess said…

    Thank you ladies for all of your support!

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Kyle said…

    Whoa - a blog? Tres cool (read that with a really thick, lame french accent that only I could do).

    We need to hang out sis!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home