The PINK Commander!!

Saturday, February 24, 2007

We've Lost

Sometimes I can't look into your eyes when we're talking because I know that I will cry. Daddyman lost someone he knew last week. I'm really worried about how this will affect him. I also find myself thinking about this man's wife a lot. I just cannot imagine the pain she must be feeling. I would like so much to comfort her. I cannot believe there is anything I or anyone else can do to make her feel better. The funeral is Sunday and I can't decide whether or not to go. Selfishly, I do not want to go. It will be too painful and scarry and real. Part of me does want to go because I think it is SO important that she sees the community supporting him. I'm not sure what to do.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger LiteratureLover said…

    I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine. If you do decide to go to the funeral, please tell us so we can be praying for you.

     
  • At 3:10 AM, Blogger SuperMom said…

    Don't faint. I'm reading your blog. In addition to all the other things I'm feeling guilt about, I also feel guilty about not reading blogs.

    As sad as this is, it made my heart happy to see he died helping Afghans. It says so much. Still wish it hadn't happened.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home