The PINK Commander!!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Psychic?

I was in the van with the kids on Monday and I asked them what they would want for Christmas if they could only have ONE thing. Little Boy said he wanted Kamakura, specifically a Sigma Six Kamakura. And Little Girl wanted another My Little Pony, a pink one. Later that night I talked to Daddyman, we usually talk after the kids go to bed. He told me that he bought some presents for the kids online today and was having them sent to the house. Well, I can't stand a surprise so, of course, I wanted to know what they were. When he told me he got them a Sigma Six Kamakura and a MLP I asked what color the pony was, it was pink. I said, "It's like you were with us today," and told him what happened earlier. I love moments like those. We really needed that.

Tuesday, I was shopping around for some party supplies for my Aunt's Christmas party and I ran across a flower shop that had a dozen roses on sale for $10. I really wanted some flowers and I almost went it to buy them but I didn't have time or anywhere to put them while I finished shopping. When I got home there was a box on my porch that said, "Open immediately, fresh flowers inside." I just can't believe that God is not involved in our everyday lives. I know He knows exactly what we need and how to build us up. After a sad weekend of preparing for Christmas without Daddyman, we needed an extra sense of connection, and that's exactly what we got.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger LiteratureLover said…

    Oh my word! Those are such amazing and precious stories. I believe He IS involved in all those "little" pleasures.

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger zephyrsbound said…

    Just like Kyle said today, "He will"...even in the everyday. Thank you for sharing. You guys are in my prayers!

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger SuperMom said…

    That Daddyman is a keeper :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home