The PINK Commander!!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Big Giant Kindergartener

Saturday morning while I made breakfast Little Boy was working away in his room. I told him to put his laundry away and it seemed to be taking a good long time. This is why...
Pajamas on the left, swim suits in the middle and socks and underwear on the right. Sigh...isn't he dreamy! Don't worry, he really is a real boy. The night before he came to me with this:
And he asked me if I could cut off "this much" (about a quarter of an inch) of his carrot. I aked him why he wanted me to cut it off and he said, "'Cause I put it in my nose." I laughed a little and asked him why he did that. He said, "I thought it would feel funny." "And did it?" I asked. "Yes," he giggled.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger cancerwarriormom said…

    What great pics, he's sooo cute. I used to always have my camera with me, now I'm not sure if I even remember how to use it.

     
  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger Kelli said…

    J's fav was always his isters beads. I actually have the paperclip the ER bent up to get them out in his baby book.

    Boys rock!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home