The PINK Commander!!

Monday, September 04, 2006

That's my girl!

Look at this sweet little face. She is so much fun! Fun at home, school and shopping...
We were at a local department store today. We had been there for about an hour. Not too long really. A pretty short trip for us as a matter of fact. When we finally left, we got buckled in and started to drive. After a few minutes Little Girl says, "That boy in there called me 'underpants' and I didn't talk to him 'cause he's a stranger." I started to laugh, of course. Then she continued by saying, "I just snorted him." I asked her what she meant and she made a snorty pig noise. At that, I cracked up laughing.

I am so proud of my girl for standing up for herself in her own way!

5 Comments:

  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger zephyrsbound said…

    You think that will work with my 7th grade students...if I just snort them? That is an awesome story! Thanks for sharing.

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger SuperMom said…

    That face :-) It will break some hearts one day.

    Who the heck does that kid think he is, calling her underpants?!

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger LiteratureLover said…

    She is so adorable. Good thinking little girl!

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger heather said…

    I want to snort somebody. Can I take a class on that?

     
  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger Kyle said…

    Why am I reading about this little girl being a heartbreaker? I thought we had already set up a deal on her betrothal?

    Glad to see my future daughter-in-law can take of herself! She'll do a fine job keeping her household in line!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home