The PINK Commander!!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

You wanna hear something funny?

Many of you may not know that I started seeing a "counselor" about a week ago. Today was supposed to be my second appointment. I say "supposed to be" because my "counselor" forgot. Yeah, about 10 minutes after I got there I was irritated because he was late. It's his job! He's not allowed to be late! About 25 minutes after I got there I was pissed. The secretary called him and he had just forgotten. He just didn't show up. I could be wrong, but that doesn't seem like a very good thing for a professional in his field to be doing. Anyway, I am fine. I don't feel abandoned or neglected. It's a good thing too or I might just sue his dumb ass.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger LiteratureLover said…

    That is ridiculous. Was it not on his calendar? :{ I am with you, I would've been hacked!

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Elizabeth City Johnsons said…

    WOW that is just crazy! I have actually had a similar experience! it is just wrong! It sounds like you are doing okay since daddyman has been gone. of course I didn't catch what you are seeing a councelor for.....it is a VERY tough job going on with life without the man of the house. Maybe I will talk to you on the phone soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home