The PINK Commander!!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Force is strong with this one.

One day a couple of weeks ago Little Girl told Doodoo (grandpa) that she wanted something to drink. He wasn't listening very well so she told him again and gave him a funny look (she sort of turned her head a little sideways and opened her eyes big and wide). The next day she asked me for a piece of candy and I was in a hurry to get out the door and said, "I don't know," hesitantly. She looked at me with that same funny expression and said, "I want a piece of candy." I laughed and told her ok. The next day she was talking to Daddyman on the phone and she said, "Yeah, I have mind-control powers." Ah ha! I could hear him laugh and ask her how she got them. She said she just made them up! The scary thing is, I think they work.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger SuperMom said…

    I think it is the magical powers of the bow that has given her mind control. Yet another reason why every girl should have one.

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger heather said…

    If our generation of women don't take over the world, SURELY her's will be able to do it!! No one could resist that look.

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger LiteratureLover said…

    Can't...resist...power,..must give her...what she wants...

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger janiners said…

    what a cutie! she's learning from the best in terms of looking sweet and beautiful and getting what she wants. :-) I read supermom's blog and am praying for your family as well. miss ya girl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home