The PINK Commander!!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

I am SO thankful today. My wonderful beautiful cat, Rudy, has slain another squirrel. He's developed quite a taste for them. This is the third one I've found under the picnic table. While it is so very exciting (I hate squirrels because they ravage my tomato plants in the summer time so that I only get a fraction of the fruits of my labor), it is also SO VERY disgusting. I don't know what to do with the carcasses (there is only fur and claws left to clean up). (GAG!) I also need to take the cats to the vet to make sure they are up to date on their shots and I don't know how I'm going to do that either. My man really kept me spoiled.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger SuperMom said…

    Mmmmm...squirrel guts. Good times.

    Well, here is how you take your cats to the vet. You get a cat carrier, throw them in, lock the door and drive them there.

    Maybe you could lure them into the carrier with some squirrel carcasses.

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Kyle said…

    Hey, squirrel bites can be tossed in with chili. Makes for a spicier meal... kids will love it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home