The PINK Commander!!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What's a blog?

Oh yeah, I forgot.

So I took my first Physical Geography test today. I don't know how I did yet. What I do know:

One who does not study and comes to school high (not high school) cannot honestly expect to make a good grade.

I had a conversation with a classmate after the test. She was seriously angry at the professor for not telling us what was going to be on the test. She was angry with him because she did poorly on the test. I have to admit that there were some things on the test that he didn't cover in class, but they were in the book (yeah, the textbook, you know, the one he told us to READ).

I've been thinking about trying to be involved in this girl's life. She is just screaming out for someone to love her. I'm not very good at this missional living thing. When she was complaining about the test I said, "Smoking pot tends to be somewhat detrimental to one's college career." Think that won her over?

2 Comments:

  • At 4:58 AM, Blogger SuperMom said…

    Well, uh...hmmm...let's see...

    NO.

    But it made me laugh :-)

    Perhaps I could swap out assertion lessons from you for tact lessons from me?

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    oooh a trade - i like it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home