The PINK Commander!!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

New picture

I actually started this blog before my man came home to visit so it's a little outdated, but still relevant.


My profile picture is of Nemesis, the Greek goddess of retributive justice. Yes, I'm feeling a little like watching Punisher tonight. Today my mom told me that my Uncle has been talking trash about me to the family. I babysat his 2 kids (my cousins) for 3 years. He paid me. I had a little in-home daycare. It was all fine and great for a long time but I was beginning to get a little burnt out. When we found out that my man might be going away I told my Uncle that I would probably end up taking a week or so off to spend some time with my little family relaxing, and he freaked out and yelled at me about how his kids are my responsibility and I can't just take time off and leave him hanging blah blah blah. He didn't even give me time to tell him that I had already made arrangements with Grandma and she would be happy to keep them for us. I should have just quit that night. I should have just said "Screw you you selfish SOB! My husband is going to be gone for 18 months and I want to spend some time with him first. I quit!" But I didn't. I got upset and then blew it off and came back from vacation with my family and started back to work. Then I decided that I really couldn't keep doing the daycare thing without my man coming home in the evening to relieve some of the burden. So after I called several local daycares and made a list of costs for the ones that had openings I told my uncle that I would not be his daycare anymore and he would need to find someone else, and I gave him the information. The next day he asked if I would keep the kids until after spring break to which I said "No, I would like to have my spring break (the week before theirs) and Little Boy's spring break off to have some fun and these other daycares can enroll them and start as soon as tomorrow." That still gave him 2 weeks to get his shit together and get them enrolled somewhere else. I guess that wasn't good enough though. He's been telling people that I left him high and dry and that I'm irresponsible blah blah blah. That pretty much pisses me off. What a selfish jerk! Okay, I'm done now.


Update... I'm over it. I still think he's a jerk but I'm not going to be mad about it anymore. Now I'm mad at the government. heeheehee

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home